Thursday, December 9, 2010

Garlic Parmesan Potato Bites

I make these all the time when I'm craving something like french fries. It's very simple to do and I usually have all of the ingredients lying around... especially when those 10lbs bags of potatoes are on sale!

Ingredients
4 medium potatoes, any kind
3 Tbsp Olive oil
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.

Start by slicing potatoes into small bite sized pieces and place in a large bowl. 

Add oil, cheese, paprika, and garlic salt and stir well until the potatoes are coated with the cheese and spices.


Spray a baking pan with cooking spray, (I use foil also) and dump out the seasoned potatoes onto the pan in a single layer. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.

Take out the tray and flip over potato bites with either tongs or a spatula. Bake for another 15 minutes.
Serve alone, or with your favorite dipping sauce!


*Oh! I might just save some and have them with my eggs in the morning! Brilliant.

1 comment: