Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pumpkin Beer Float



My friends and I hit up BevMo on its opening day and we found Pumpkin Spice Beer. Being someone that is in love with everything that is pumpkin, I thought I had finally found the beer for me! ...it wasn't so great. :( Many of you may know that I'm not the biggest fan of beer, but I do try!  I'm always down for tasting beers, in hope that one of these days, I'll find the right beer for me. Until then, I'll just put ice cream in it! (for suggestions, try this website which has reviews of how different beers pair with ice cream!)

Root Beer Float!
1 bottle of beer
2 small or 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream

I feel dumb giving these directions, but whatever... Pour beer over ice cream that has been scooped into a tall glass. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. You should try a better pumpkin beer, like Southern Tier Pumking. You may be pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete